Wednesday, January 07, 2004
Well blogging kind of sucks when no one comments. So if ya want more updates from me, post some comments. I dont want to blog to brick walls. Thats no fun.

So here is whats new since the last time I blogged.

Today I got the rest of my wisdom teeth pulled. Aweful. I was at the dentist office for 2 hours. The last one was a real sucker to get out. I graciously excepted the prescription this time round for the Tylenol 3's which made me faint in the bathroom at home today when I was gargling with salt water. I crawled the rest of the way back to my bedroom.

Like I said before, I would post some pictures of Abby. Here is a collage of pictures I took on my digital camera and did up on Adobe Photo Shop. Abby Collage. Isnt she cute?!?
posted by Rachel at 12:12:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives