Sunday, January 18, 2004
I started renovating the bathroom today. I have the walls all painted. Red takes alot of coats. I may need to get another can. So far I have painted 3 coats. I may leave it as is, 'cept for the touch ups I will do tomorrow. I also started painting the floors and got distracted. errr...boys.

Mohammad came by tonite and we watched a movie. Yes, Im still hanging out with him. Everything is fine. He is part of a family of 11 and 9 of them just went back to Pakistan. Some moved, others for a visit. I dont know who's all staying or coming back, but I suppose some of them will come back engaged or married as they go there to be "arranged".

Hopefully I get the bathroom done tomorrow. I will post before and after shots when I do.
posted by Rachel at 10:35:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives