Wednesday, December 17, 2003
A whole week. Ouch. Have I kept you all in suspense?

Not much to tell.

My mouth really started to ache starting Friday and I still have pain but I think I am finally starting to feel better. I ate for the first time in a week on the left side of my mouth and it felt so weird. Kind of like a massage. I think my teeth have shifted back a bit now that there is room because my bite feels different.

I attempted to snowboard on the weekend at a friends house and it didnt go so well. The snow was too powdery and it took a lot of effort to get down the hill. It was quicker walking up the hill.

I still havent started my Christmas shopping yet. One week left to shop.

I have Christmas celebrations on the 25th of December and the 26th of December. No plans for New Years yet.

Kim is still pregnant. We hung out yesterday and I got to meet Maya (Luke and Annes baby) and Emily (Dan and Brendas baby.) Both babies are extremely cute. Babies are so exciting even tho they dont do much of anything.
posted by Rachel at 9:29:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives