Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Not friends with Mohammad anymore. The icing on the cake is that he rented me a car so I could get to and from work. Duh?!? I dont even have my license. So I told him he has to get the car and that is it. No more friendship. There are other reasons but I cant go into details here.

So I have to drive the car to the rental agency and he said he will follow me and then drive me home but I dont want to get in the car with him after so Kim my gal pal said she would walk up and meet me there and that we could walk back together. Maybe I will take her and Kalvin to Tim Hortons and we can have a hot chocolate.

Hopefully he doesnt kill me...I know its crazy, but you never know. He sure is controlling...

Yeah well, I cant believe I am even going to post this, but here goes.

Dont worry, just pray.
posted by Rachel at 6:28:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives