Sunday, November 16, 2003
I know, I know...I havent updated for awhile. Not much has happened that is noteworthy.

Gunther is still fine. No after affects from consuming the sewing needle. I think that was his 3rd life tho. He's got 6 more left yet.

I love the movie About A Boy. For those of you who havent seen it RENT IT!

Mohammad has a huge crush on me and I dont know what to do. I keep telling him he is just my friend, but I dont think he is getting the point. Ahhhhhh...I am going to start pulling my hair out. I even told him I already like someone else and that it could never work out between him and me. Any advice?

Happy 53rd to my dad! I love ya, look forward to seeing you at Christmas.

My cousin had a baby. The most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen. He's a 9 pound dutch blondie. Ohhhh, he is so cute. My cousin is smaller than me and had him naturally...not by choice tho...her water broke and she had him 10 minutes later. Too late for an epideral. Ouch!

Sorry I am taking a bit of a break from building the web site. I wasnt getting any sleep. I will let you all know on here when I update it and it is worth your time to check it out.

RH
posted by Rachel at 12:36:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives