Sunday, November 09, 2003
I had a funny evening. I have a new friend Mohammad. He is a pakistanian muslim and his family moved here to hanover about a year and a half ago. They own the dollar stop here in Hanover and also the ones in Owensound, Kincardine, and Port Elgin.

Anyways, he wanted to hang out today so he called me at 5:30pm on his cell from downstairs in his car. He told me to come down and we will go drive. Where I had no idea. Anyways, we landed up in Owensound and went to an Indian Restaurant for dinner. I had already eaten so I was full, but he insisted that I eat with him. Now I am even fuller and my mouth is on fire!

I was a little apprehensive too so I told him I had to be home by 9:30pm. We finished dinner by 7:30 and drove around for the rest of the night joking and talking. I find it funny because so many people have told me stereo types about him and his family and they are so not true. He's just a regular funny guy with a sense of humor and poor english so it makes it even funnier when he's cracking jokes.

posted by Rachel at 10:04:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives