Monday, October 13, 2003
Hey whats up. Had a great day! Got to hang with the family for thanksgiving. Had the best turkey ever. Oma got it ordered from Luigis, It was yummy. Got some really good pics of me, my sis and I all together. We had a blast. My family is a little disfunctional. For entertainment we sang old songs from our childhood. There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name ooh...b-i-n-g-o...and you get the picture. Ofcourse we were all in hysterics. It was good times.

Going to preview some new releases for Tuesday with my neighbour and co-worker Tracey. We are going to watch Wrong Turn. Suppose to be pretty scary. Watched The Matrix Reloaded last night. It's pretty good. Really good fight sequences. Havent watched the end yet. I was too tired. I managed to last till about 2am and then it was time for bed.
posted by Rachel at 12:12:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives